Hygiene, work, environment.
A profound culture of quality.
A good product is primarily a product of good quality.
In the food industry, where the values at stake are extremely important, a good product is mainly the result of optimum procedures and the commitment of capable people. This is why safety, training and constant attention to the environment are resolutely pursued daily.
Our Quality System is the flagship of the Alpicom production and marketing philosophy.
The guarantees provided by Alpicom on food safety far exceed all expectations. Procedures and environments are regularly tested and classified by accredited certification institutes.
We have recently been awarded the certificate of conformity to the following standards:
- UNI EN ISO 22000 /2005 issued by CSQA in 2012 and renewed until 2018.
- UNI EN ISO 9001/2008 issued by CSQA in 2012 and renewed until 2018.
On receiving this certification Alpicom released a new ‘In-house Quality and Safety Management Integrated System’ (SIQS) Manual.
This is a comprehensive and efficient control system, based on and achieved through consistent and considerable investments, which includes approx. 15.000 tests to be carried out each year and which is strictly observed right from the early stages of processing. These include:
- choice of suppliers
- maximum hygiene in all areas of the plant as well as containers and vehicles and during transport and storage operations
- use of the in-house laboratory for testing
- selection and cooperation with outside laboratories
- suitability and conformity of the production unit, a state-of-the-art plant in every sense
- control of processes and all phases of production in conformity with a specific plan which culminates with the frequent and regular sanitisation of all plants and equipment.
- a correct and thorough training of personnel